HAYES COMPUTING SOLUTIONS LTD
Maintaining the security of your data is a priority, and we are committed to respect your privacy rights. This Privacy Statement explains our practices, including your choices, and the types of personal data that we may collect when you interact with us, whether you visit our offices, use our website or contact us by telephone.
If you have general questions about your account please contact us for questions specifically about this Privacy Statement, or our use of your personal information.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process your personal data for a number of reasons. Such information would include, but is not restricted to: These reasons include:
- your name, email address, address or postal code, payment method and telephone number.
- information when you choose to provide reviews or ratings
- where you provide information to us through our services and in the processing of work on your behalf.
Reasons for collecting such information include:
- so that we may comply with any legal obligations we have;
- in order to comply with our duties and exercising our rights under a contract with you;
- where you have consented to the processing.
Use of Information
We use information to provide, analyse, and administer our services to process you’re your projects. and to communicate with you on these and other topics. For example, we use information to:
- Provide you with help by helping us quickly and efficiently respond to inquiries and requests;
- Communicate with you concerning our service (for example by email and text messaging), You can always contact us to change your communication preferences.
Disclosure of Information
We will never disclose or share your information for any purpose to third parties (unless it is absolutely necessary in the fulfilment of your project), without your written instructions or unless we are required to do so by law..
We only retain your data for as long as is necessary (and in accordance with current regulatory retention requirements) and for the purposes specified in this notice. Unless previously agreed, we will not process your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), as it is currently defined.
Your Information and Rights
If you no longer want to receive certain communications from us via email or text message, simply get in touch to let us know what your communication preferences are.
You can request access to your personal information, or correct or update any out-of-date or inaccurate personal information we may hold about you.
You may also request that we delete any personal information that we hold about you.
We may reject requests that are unreasonable or not required by law, including those that would be extremely impractical. We may retain information as required or permitted by applicable laws and regulations, including to honour your choices, for our billing or records purposes and to fulfil the purposes described in this Privacy Statement.
We use reasonable administrative, physical and managerial controls to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft and unauthorised access, use and/or modification.