Our Event Software and online database event manager is one of the most comprehensive systems available.
Offering a user-friendly environment for you to manage all your function and event venues effectively and efficiently, you have the power to control and co-ordinate everything associated with event management such as facility scheduling, function coordination and much more.
Combining affordability with ease-of-use, the system is completely customisable.
- Training / Events Calendar
- Online Registration
- Reports / Analytics
- Status Reminders
- Training Program(s)
- Training Courses (admin and front end)
- Automatic Booking Functions and Dashboard Actions
- Booking Engine
- Letter and Email Templates
- Contact Logs and Communications
- Task Register
- Post Booking
- Post Course
- Pricing & Discounts
- Payment Gateway
- Users (and permissions)
Training / Events Calendar
The Dashboard is laid out in calendar format displaying training events, meetings, action points, trainers’ holidays and any other alerts specifically required during construction and development of your site.
Events and alerts displayed on the Dashboard can be colour-coded to match your business model and content shown on the Dashboard is user-specific and linked to permission-based usernames and logins.
Reports & Analytics (Dashboard)
Reports available include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Total number of participants booked in relation to total capacity (monthly and annual)
- Breakdown of total revenue by:
- Per Course
- Top 10 Best Selling courses
- Trainer Performance Level – graded from feedback sheets
- Listing of Upcoming Courses (together with course title, start date, and number of booked participants)
The system allows you to have total control to edit:
- Course Name
- Course Date
- Course Duration
- Course Cost
- Maximum Number of Allowed Delegates
- Course Location
- Status (live on website of private)
- Registration (start and end time)
- Discounts (or voucher linked to course)
When creating a new course you will be able to upload a joining instructions document. Once a booking is confirmed the system will automatically send a confirmation email attaching these instructions plus any directional maps etc to the participant.
Automated Booking Functions & Dashboard Actions
We know how important it is for you to be able to carry out certain functions or access certain data quickly and efficiently.
Therefore, we store all vital information relating to a booking, including:
- Date and time the booking was made
- Payments made (course cost / multiple of corporate bookings)
- Where they came from (analytics show the page or location)
- Purchase order
- Payment type
- Invoice number
- Any booking specific comments (if relevant)